Booking terms and conditions
Unless otherwise agreed at the time of your booking and confirmed in writing by us on your booking confirmation, Clydey Cottages and Fron Fawr Cottages are let on the following terms and conditions:
1. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of booking by paying a non-refundable deposit of no less than 30% of the total booking value.
2. The balance of your booking must be received at least 4 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
3. In the case of bookings made within less than 4 weeks of your holiday start date, the full booking cost is due within 7 days of the booking.
Cancellation Notification more than 4 weeks prior to holiday start date:
If the cancellation is notified to us more than 4 weeks prior to the original start date, only the non-refundable deposit of 30% will be retained. Any other monies paid will be returned to you.
Cancellation Notification less than 4 weeks prior to the holiday start date:
If notice of the cancellation is received less than 4 weeks prior to the original start date, and we are unable to re-let the Cottage for the same period, the rental will be payable by you in full. Where the Cottage is re-let, the non-refundable deposit of 30% will be retained, with any other monies paid being returned to you.
We would strongly advise you to consider taking out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
5. Your Cottage will be available to you by 3pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure.
6. Pets are welcome at Fron Fawr Cottages, and only by prior arrangement, at a cost of £25 per pet per week.
7. Unfortunately, pets are not permitted at Clydey Cottages.