Welcome to your self-catering holiday with
Clydey Cottages Pembrokeshire
What Facilities/Equipment does each cottage have?
- Full size electric oven with grill and ceramic hob
- Fridge Freezer (Foxglove and Lavender Cottages have fridges with a small freezer compartment)
- Crockery, Pans, Roasting and Oven Trays, Cutlery, Glasses and Utensils
- Children’s Plastic Plates, Bowls and Cutlery
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer in all cottages at Fron Fawr and The Farmhouse at Clydey. Tansy Cottage (at the Clydey site) has a washer/dryer. All other cottages at Clydey use a shared laundry (free of charge) which is open 24hrs
- Log Burning Stoves in all cottages at Clydey and Glyndwr at Fron Fawr, with free logs, kindling, fire-lighters and matches
- LCD Flat Screen TV with inclusive freeview channels. (Most cottages at the Clydey site have at least two TV's, except for Foxglove and Lavender, which have just the one)
- DVD Player
- WiFi internet connection
- Ordanance Survey Maps
Booking Terms and
What is 'Self-Catering'?
What is included in the price
of the holiday?
How do I pay for my
does each cottage have?