The path, which celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2010, ranks second in the top 10 list alongside Washington DC, Vienna, Istanbul, Chile and South Korea. And its inclusion – not the first time the magazine has praised it – was welcomed as great news for Pembrokeshire.
- Sara Cox at Fron Fawr February 9, 2016
- 2016 – Wales Year of Adventure starts at Clydey Cottages January 26, 2016
- How to holiday with a toddler in Wales October 9, 2015
- NEW Complimentary Children’s Club August 5, 2015
- NEW Clydey Free Rangers August 5, 2015