The path, which celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2010, ranks second in the top 10 list alongside Washington DC, Vienna, Istanbul, Chile and South Korea. And its inclusion – not the first time the magazine has praised it – was welcomed as great news for Pembrokeshire.
- Clydey Cottages Shortlisted For Tourism Awards September 8, 2016
- Decleor @ Clydey June 14, 2016
- Roald Dahl Centenary Competition February 18, 2016
- Sara Cox at Fron Fawr February 9, 2016
- 2016 – Wales Year of Adventure starts at Clydey Cottages January 26, 2016