What is included?
Welcome to your self-catering holiday with Clydey Cottages Pembrokeshire
What is included in the price of your holiday:
- All Bed Linen (except cot bedding) – all beds are made up for your arrival with bed linen and duvets.
- White Fluffy Towels for use in your cottage (please bring your own swimming towels)
Clydey – the cottages at Clydey all have central heating which is fully under your control via ‘wireless’ controllers.
- Welcome Pack – fresh flowers, milk, tea selection, coffee, sugar, Welsh cakes, locally hand-made jams.
- Cleaning Essentials – washing-up liquid, dish cloth and scourer, dishwasher tablets, antibacterial spray, white and black rubbish bags, dustpan and brush, hoover. Due to the lack of storage space in some cottages, there may not be a hoover within your cottage. However, we keep spare hoovers in the shared laundry area, which is accessible 24hrs per day, for guests to use.
- Use of all facilities – indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, games room, indoor soft play, outdoor hot-tub, indoor hot-tub, children’s play area.
What we provide for you in your Cottage:
- All bed linen (except cot bedding) – all beds made up on arrival with white bed linen and duvets
- White fluffy towels (2 per person) – for use in your cottage (please bring your own swimming towels)
- Iron and ironing board
- Toilet rolls (2 per toilet)
- Bath mat
- Non-slip rubber bath mat
- Organic hand soap
- White sanitary bags
- Kitchen roll x 1
- Oven gloves
- Tea towels x 2
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing-up liquid
- Washing-up cloth and scourer
- Large black bin bags
- White bin bags
- 1 x Pint semi-skimmed milk
- Coffee sticks
- Selection of tea bags
- Miniature jams and marmalade (locally made)
- Salt and pepper mills
- All crockery, pans, oven/roasting trays, cutlery and glassware
- Children’s plastic plates and cutlery
- Larder fridge (in Foxglove and Lavender) with freezer compartment
- Fridge/Freezers in all other cottages
- Logs, firelighters, kindling and matches
There is a shared laundry on site at Clydey with washing machines and tumble dryers. This service is complimentary for guests, however we do ask that you provide your own washing powder etc.
There are communal washing lines for guests to use by the Laundry.
(The Farmhouse has its own washing machine, tumble dryer and washing line and Tansy Cottage has its own washer/dryer).
We have a selection of the following other items but these are not kept in each cottage. Therefore, if you definitely wish to use any of the following, please telephone and reserve in advance:
- Baby bath
- Full size wooden cot
- Baby carrier (front carrier)
- Toddler back pack carrier
- Baby monitor
- Changing mat
Items you need to bring with you:
- Extra toilet rolls
- Extra kitchen roll
- Extra bin Bbags
- Washing powder
- Charcoal for on-site BBQ’s (although we do sell charcoal too in the summer)
- Swimming towels
- Cot bedding (if required)
- Groceries – these can be pre-ordered and delivered directly to your cottage via Tesco.com or via local organic farms/farm-shops – please see ‘FAQ’s’ How do I pre-order my groceries?
- Condiments for cooking – oil, salt, pepper, herbs etc.
- Your clothes!
Frozen Ready Meals:
As well as being able to have your groceries delivered to your door, we also have a selection of hand prepared, frozen ready meals for you to purchase. These delicious meals are from ‘COOK Trading’ and include meals for one, two and family meals, as well as scrumptious puddings. We also stock ‘So-Baby’ baby/toddler frozen meals and locally made ice-cream from Mary’s Farmhouse.
Staying Longer than One Week?
If you are staying with us longer than one week, we will change your bed linen after one week and provide fresh towels, bath mat, tea-towels, oven gloves.
If you are staying for only one week or a short break, we do not change your bedding or provide fresh towels as a matter of course. However, should you require a change of bedding due to any ‘accidents’ this will gladly be provided, free of charge, upon request.
Occasionally, and especially where young children are concerned, several bedding ‘accidents’ may occur during your stay. We will gladly provide changes of bedding but we do reserve the right to levy an extra charge should there be more than one ‘accident’ during your stay. You are of course free to use the complimentary laundry facilities should you wish to launder your own bedding rather than incurring an additional charge.